Monday, April 16, 2007

Figure making: more Arjuna ver 2.0

I've done a lot of work on her during the weekend. Finally fixed the right arm, sculpted the torso and all-around area. I've even sculpt her a new face! This time it's more anime-ish than before. I've also added some 'baggage' on the rear. Now she got some junk in the trunk ;)

If you're wondering what the white stuff are, they're paper clay. I love working with this stuff. It sands smooth, take detail well, and if you mess up, just put some water and rework it. AWESOME!

I take the picture using my photobox. Sorry for the blur near the bottom. It's actually my reflector. I'll do a better job next shoot. Well, that just left detailing and priming. I was hoping to finish this figure by the end of the month. Painting it would be a treat.

Until next time! Enjoy the pics



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: