Thursday, April 26, 2007

Making an Anime Figure: Tutorial is underway!

Yep, I've decided to post a complete step-by-step mini tutorial on making an anime figure. In this tutorial I'll be making a 1:11 scale figure of Kagura from Azumanga Daioh. It will be a work in progress, so hopefully I'll update this daily. This tutorial will cover the materials, tools, and steps in making a figure. I haven't plan on making a painting tutorial just yet.

Well stay tuned. I'll have the first part up later tonight.
Until then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Considering this was done 3 years ago I would expect the figure to be completed lol. Is there another post somewhere with the completed figure and how to?

Frikimidz said...

The figure was finished... sort of.
It was painted and displayed and such but sadly it went "MIA" since last year :(

I've been making a new tutorial with new technique and material but haven't the time to upload it. Maybe that time has come...

Anonymous said...

Is there a tutorial or no? Ive been looking everywhere for one..