Friday, April 13, 2007

Cheap mini photo studio

This might not be about figures, but taking a good photo can make a mediocre (or even bad) figure look decent! Photo equipment doesn't come cheap. Since I'm not the kind of person who easily forks money for equipmet that I can (at least try) to make myself, I search the net and found a very helpfull article. And yep you guessed it, I made myself a cheap mini photo studio.



How cheap is it? Well, I already got the box, tape, white card paper, tracing papers (it's commonly known as 'kertas kalkir' here) and lamp, so I spend nothing on it. You can't beat that! I dont have many shots on the box, yet though. My previous post regarding Arjuna is shot using the box. Here is a shot of the box that I made, and a test shot using tungsten lamp. All photos are shot using a Sony Cybershot DSC-P7 camera with the macro setting on.



No comments: