Thursday, June 19, 2008

New poll and some good news

Hi gang!

It's great to be back working again, the injuries earlier in the week sure hamper my work schedule, that and having a Wii in the living room doesn't help either.

I've added a new poll about the next figure that'll be feature in midztoyz. You can now choose which fire nation girl will be next in line. I was planning to make all three, but somehow work keeps piling up so I need to make some priorities. At the end I settle to make just one of the girls for now. Keep in mind this will also be an articulated figurine, it's hard stuff and not something that you can whip up in a flash. So start voting!

Be sure to tune in for Saturday's post. I'll post some sneak peek on Fire nation Toph and the girls then :D
Cheers everyone!

No comments: