Friday, May 23, 2008

Mystery Action figure! articulated! OMG!

I should have uploaded photos on how to work with wax, at least how I work with it. But I think that a video might explain it better then words or still photos. So I'm going to postponed the wax working photos and make a video of it.

As a subject for the video, I've planned to do a mystery action figure. Articulated and made in wax. Then I'll transfer the wax sculpt to a more sturdy material for finishing and painting. For those of you who asked about doing some articulated figure, either anime or not, you'll gonna love this.

For now I leave you with this very early, and fugly, WIP shot. Try to guess the figure I'm trying to make ;) here's a hint: Rock Loli

rock loli action figure wip 01

Stay tuned, and subscribe so you don't miss out :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the more impressive blogs I've seen. Thanks so much for keeping the internet classy for a change. Youve got style, class, bravado. I mean it. Please keep it up because without the internet is definitely lacking in intelligence.

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I love your blog. Is there something I can do to receive updates like a subscription or some thing? I am sorry I’m not acquainted with RSS?