Thursday, May 1, 2008

Help me improve MidzToyz!

Hi gang!

Sorry for the lack of updates (again) in the past few weeks. I've been caught up with my wax-making experiment, and are now busy preparing samples to be shipped to tester and stocking the shelves.

Anyway, as you might read from the title, I need your help to improve this blog. For this purpose I've added a poll to help me achieve the goal. The poll is about what content you would like to see more in the blog. Do you like to see more tutorials/guides? more WIP shots of the project that I'm working on (the ones where I can show WIP shots that is), or something else. This will help me plan regular updates a little easier. I'm also going to add some reviews about toys and books that has something to do with sculpting and toy making once in a while. There's also a new look for in the works.

The poll will be up until the end of the month. It'll give me a comfortable time space to adjust and make preparation for giving this blog a makeover. So don't forget to vote, people! Your vote is very important to me and the continuation of this blog. If you have other suggestion, just give me shout :lol:

Vote.. Vote.. Vote!

***update***

Got the poll working.
Note to self: Blogger use YY/MM/DD as a valid time format.

No comments: