Monday, May 28, 2007

Kagura WIP 280507

Dang it! I'm lazy.

Haven't been updating the blog as I wanted to. Oh well, cest la vie.

Anyway, here's a couple of photo of the Kagura. I've primed her and is now on the stage of a sanding-putty-sand-some-more marathon. Still haven't touch the feet though. Sculpting toes scares me! I've also cut her up in preperation to cast her. Yes folks, I'm going to cast Kagura, and maybe sell some as kits. But since I don't want to break any copyright law (?!?), so I'm going to sell it as "I-can't-belive-it's-not-Kagura" kit ^_^u



Well,I'm going back to work now.
I'll post the claymore piece tomorrow.

Until then!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~

We would like to exchange banner with your blog. Please come to the following link for details:

http://www.e2046.com/exchange_banner.php

Wish you woud be interested. And feel free to delete this message after reading…Have a nice day~

banner@e2046.com

Csetti said...

Looking awesome so far man! :)