Saturday, January 3, 2009

Anime Head Moldmaking

Hey gang!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I haven't been updating this blog lately. Soon you'll know why :)

Anyway. I come across a video that shows slides of the mold making process.

If video slides show isn't your thing, or you want the original source, you can go here for the non-video version which includes text and explanation. It's in Japanese though (use an online translator like excite.jp/world for it)

Also check out HG Onishi's tips on mold making here



There's another cool video slide show after the jump. This one is for all you mecha fans ;)




Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Geist said...

Hey Midz! Is everything ok? Are you just busy? I miss your updates =(
Please come back!

Frikimidz said...

Hiya Geist,
Everything is fine. Thanks for asking :)
Indeed I'm quite preoccupied at the moment. I'm currently working for a game studio as a 2d artist. I work full time and even come in on Saturday. My contract is almost over though, so I'm really looking forward to having some free time again.

Happy sculpting!

Geist said...

Sounds cool! I'm currently in college getting a degree in video game design. I'm not sure what part I want to do, but I want to get into the video game industry.