Wednesday, January 17, 2007

First Post!

Testing...testing....

Hello world,
You're now reading 'Let's make Toyz' , a blog of my journeys to make my own toys!
Hope this can be helpfull for all those aspiring toymakers out there.

But before we dive into toymaking, there's something that I need to sort out first.

For starters, I'm not a professional toymaker. I'm just an ordinary bloke trying my hands on some clay and trying to make my own stuff.

Secondly, even though I'm writting in English, this is not my first language. There WILL be many mistakes. I'm just hoping that I can get my general ideas through.

Thirdly, since I lived in Jakarta (that's in Indonesia BTW). All of the material that I'll be discussing may not be available in your area.

Lastly, enjoy! I made this blog as a way to share my enjoyment in making toys. I urge you to do the same. Let's make toys!

That's it for my first post. I'll be uploading pictures tonight.
Thanks for reading, and see you soon!

No comments: